SNOHOMISH HEALTH DISTRICT BOARD OF HEALTH
Tuesday, August 8, 2017
3:00 – 5:00 p.m.
Rucker Building Auditorium
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Approval of Minutes for the Regular Meeting of July 11, 2017
4. Public Comment
5. Standing Reports
a. Public Health Advisory Committee report from July 26 (D. Wright)
b. Administration Committee report from July 26 meeting (K. Matsumoto Wright)
c. Executive Committee report from July 27 meeting (A. Fraley-Monillas)
d. Financial Report (SR 17-038; D. LeFree, no presentation)
6. Consent Agenda
a. Approval of vouchers and Res. 17-20 authorizing July 2017 expenditures for Health District
and PHEPR fund
b. Approve Res. 17-19 to rescind Resolutions 17-10 and 17-12, and to authorize the appointment
of signers on bank and investment accounts (SR 17-039; D. LeFree)
a. Rucker Building update (no staff report; H. Thomas)
b. 2018 budget kick-off/overview (SR 17-041; J. Ketchel)
c. Snohomish County / SHD merger issues analysis (Dave Gossett report) (SR 17-040;J. Ketchel)
8. Executive Session
The Snohomish Health District Board of Health will convene into Executive Session for purposes of:
- Discussion of collective bargaining matters pursuant to RCW 42.30.140(4)(a)
- Evaluate qualifications and performance of an applicant for public employment pursuant to RCW 42.30.110(1)(g).
Executive Session is expected to last 20 minutes.
The Board will reconvene in regular session at ____________ p.m. and is not expected to take final action.
9. Chair’s Report
10. Interim Administrator’s Report
11. Information Items
a. Review of upcoming meetings. (All meetings held at Snohomish Health District unless otherwise noted.)
- PH Program Policy Committee – Aug. 16, 2:30 – 4 p.m.
- Administration Committee – Aug. 30, 3:30 – 5 p.m.
- Executive Committee – Aug. 31, 11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Next Board meeting – Sept. 12, 3 – 5 p.m.